MMC Donor Recognition Wall
The Marine Mammal Conservancy is an all volunteer, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on donations to fund its rescue, rehabilitation, research, and education activities. MMC thanks the following organizations who have donated services, products, and funds to support our important work with dolphins and whales.
Area 31 Restaurant (www.area31restaurant.com)
Coed Media Group, Inc. (www.coedmediagroup.com)
Ikon Office Solutions (www.ikon.com)
Metric Engineering (www.metriceng.com)
Money Concepts Capital Corporation (www.moneyconcepts.com)
Speak Dolphin, Inc. (www.speakdolphin.com)
SPECIAL THANKS TO DOLPHINS PLUS (www.dolphinsplus.com) FOR THEIR SUSTAINED SUPPORT OF MMC, INCLUDING THE DONATION OF VETERNARIAN CARE FOR OUR ANIMALS, THE SHARING OF THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE OF MARINE MAMMALS, AND THE FISH THEY GENEROUSLY PROVIDE TO US TO FEED THE DOLPHINS AND WHALES IN REHABILITATION AT OUR FACILITY.
A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO COED MEDIA GROUP FOR THEIR TIRELESS AND EXTRAORDINARY WORK IN BUILDING OUR NEW WEBSITE (www.coedmediagroup.com).
THANK YOU TO SHOW MANAGEMENT, INC. FOR THE GENEROUS DONATION TO MMC OF A BOOTH AT THE 2009 FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW (www.showmanagement.com).
MMC THANKS THE FOLLOWING BUSINESSES WHICH GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED THE MMC THIRD ANNUAL 5K WALKATHON
- Bilingual Signs, Inc. (www.bilingualsigns.com)
- College Candy (www.collegecandy.com)
- Eco Eats
- Dolphins Plus (www.dolphinsplus.com)
- Fish House Restaurant (www.fishhouse.com)
- Florida Keys Electric Cooperative (www.fkec.com)
- Fowler, White, Burnett P.A. (www.fowler-white.com)
- KLI True Value Home Improvement Center
- Knoblock & Coxhead, P.A. (www.knoblockanddohner.com)
- Metric Engineering (www.metriceng.com)
- Paradise Yoga
- Senor Frijoles
- Shell World
- Stephen Frink, Photographer
- Stonehenge Construction, Inc.
- TIB Bank
- Monroe County Tourist Development Council
- Monroe County Board of County Commissioners
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- US Navy Sea Bees
- US Coast Guard and Coast Guard Auxillary
- Monroe County Sheriffs Department
- Monroe County Fire Departments and Volunteer Ambulance Corps who are there when we need them.
- KLI Hardware
- Winn Dixie, Big Pine Key
- Baptist Health System
- In memory of Marion E. MacKarvich
- Dolphin’s Plus
- Ocean Embassy
- Sea Vision
- Waste Management of the Lower Keys
- Clear Channel Radio
- US 1 Radio
- HydroPure Technologies
- The many newspapers, TV Stations and radio channels that continue to carry the story and the call for volunteers, donations and supplies.
- All of the Dive shops throughout the Florida Keys who responded and freely gave of their time and wetsuits so that volunteers could stay warm in the water.
- Special thanks to the individuals who came out in their personal vessels to help recover whales far out in the backcountry as well as Steve of Tow Boat USA and Darren Brown who always seems to be there when we need them.
- All of the many generous Key Largo restaurants, volunteers, groups, organizations and businesses who are helping in so many different ways with food, donations, and supplies.
- …AND of course, THE VOLUNTEERS without whom we could not do this work!
MMC’s volunteers are the heart of our organization. Stranding events and rehabilitations of marine mammals involve an extraordinary amount of time. Our volunteers give selflessly whe they are needed and provide the high level of care – - and significant number of hours – - it takes to restore a injured or ill animal to health. We thank each of you for all of your time and care. The video “Whose Hands are These“, created and produced by Donna and Jack Kassewitz, is dedicated to you.
We are deeply grateful for your support!